Check out my new cooking series on YouTube today! 8p.m E.A.T Perfect Pepper.
Sorry the series diddnt come as planned but you can watch the first episode now!
My channel has been looking dull lately so I made the deciscion of beautifying my thumbnails. So my subscriber goal for the end of the year is 10,000 but i have no idea how to do that! I need some advice and more subscribers!!
these are some of the tweaks ive made to the thumbnails…
Subscribe to my channel!
Be thankfull for everything you have.Do not worry about the things you do not. Have an attitude of grattitude!
Happens Annually on 8th March. Let the women around you feel appreciated everyday.
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 3 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 ¼ cups milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Step 1In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg and melted butter; mix until smooth.
- Step 2Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium-high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.
Hope you will try it. If you do tell me about it in a comment!
Click on the poll block above to edit it directly in this post. Add a question, and multiple answers and even change the styling of the block using the sidebar controls. Add new poll blocks by searching for “poll” or type “/poll” in a new block.